Free tour with immersive exhibition
€8,50 per pupil
The exhibition "Chagall, Paris – New York" presents his entire oeuvre, revealing a work rooted in its times, at the crossroads of the artistic and cultural novelties of his century and in constant renewal.
Discover also the short programme 'Paul Klee, painting music'.
Duration: 1hr-1hr30 | For all | from 20 pupils
€300 per group. Price is in addition to the entrance ticket.
After a personalised reception, you will enjoy a unique immersive experience; you will be provided with a tour headset, accompanied by a qualified guide lecturer.
Book at least 72 hours in advance
Between 10 a.m. and 4.45 p.m. from Monday to Friday. Available in french, english (other language on request)
Duration: 1hr30-2hr | 20 pupils maximum
Organising your visit
- Visit schedule: between 10 a.m. and 4.45 p.m. from Monday to Friday, excluding school holidays.
- Supervision: teachers and leaders must be present throughout the entire duration of the visit. They are responsible for their students’ behaviour.
Booking your visit
- You must book in advance via email
- You will receive an email confirming your visit time slot (subject to availability).
- Accepted payment methods: Cheque, cash, bank card, Pass Culture or government money orders.
- Cancellation: to cancel, please contact us at least 10 days before the date of your visit. After this time, cancellation fees will apply.
- Prices are per student unless otherwise specified. Leader prices: 1 free leader for every 8 paid students. Each additional leader is charged at €13 per person.
- School visits are accepted for children and students aged 5 to 25.